Sesame (til) is an oil seed crop, Sesamum indicum of the family Pedaliaceae, locally known as til. From ancient times, sesame is being cultivated in Bangladesh. The plants may attain a height of about one metre, usually with side branches. In Bangladesh it is grown in almost all districts but grows well in greater Khulna, Faridpur, Pabna, Barisal, Rajshahi, Jessore, Comilla, Dhaka, Rangpur, Sylhet, and Mymensingh districts. It is the second major oil-producing crop in the country. Average sesame yield in Bangladesh is about 957 kg per ha. Currently, about 38,923 ha of land are under sesame cultivation and annual production is about 37,260 m tons. Sesame is cultivated in both kharif and autumn seasons, but two-third sesame is produced in kharif season. High land with sandy loam is best suited for sesame cultivation. Bangladesh is one of the largest Sesame seeds exporter countries.
We are a newly established and registered export company in Bangladesh. Our main is to sourcing and export quality goods to the buyers outside of Bangladesh. Our suppliers are well established and they are in agro business for more than 30 years. They follow the world standards in terms of cultivation, hygiene, food processing, selection and packaging. They use the minimum quantity of chemicals (as per the policy of the Govt. of Bangladesh) to harvest the crops. We ensure the quality as per the requirement of the buyers before we confirm any shipment.
- We do the sourcing for different kinds of Sesame Seeds (Yellow White, Black, Brown and Small White).
- We can supply these products to any countries of the world including Europe and America.
- We can negotiate the requirements according the buyers demand as well as the price.
- We can send samples if required (postage cost required) if required by the buyers.
- We prefer the buyers to arrange the transport arrangements but we can do that if necessary.